I love promoting Events ! Especially when they support specific causes and especially when great designers are involved in it. That’s totally the case for Ashraya Project.
This Event will last till June 4th. The goal is to raise funds to sponsor children living at Neelbagh Rural Residential School. This sponsorship will cover the costs of their basic needs items and study programs. If you want to know more about the project, look at the website : http://ashrayaproject.wordpress.com/
So, here is the exclusive item NYU made for this event, a high waist pant in mesh, in a beautiful pink color ❤ (i’m not really fond of pink usually, but this one is just… perfect!). I added a new Vneck pullover from Sakide, a pink jewelery set from Finesmith and a new MINA Hair, available At Zombiepopcorn Brand !
- Skin: Mariko ~Sohee
- Hair: Mina ~Blanche (@Zombiepopcorn Brand)
- Necklace and Bracelet: Finesmith ~I love to love
- Nails: Jamman Jewels ~Deluxe fingernails – Basic edition
- Top: Sakide ~Favorite V Pulls (New)
- Pant: NYU ~Debut, hi waist pant (@Ashraya Project)
- Shoes: Pixel mode ~Baby ts